CONCENSUM – Wallet Update – May 2019
We are happy to announce a new CONCENSUM Wallet Update and say welcome version 0.17.1
The new version contains a lot of improvements and fixes. We categorized them in
- Highly recommended update – Bug fix
- Fixed a bug that caused some nodes not to be able to properly do reorg when receiving a duplicate stake block.
- Add a recent checkpoint.
- Fixed gitian script filename in gitian build docs.
- Recommended update – Bug fixes
- Enforce PoS checks when receiving blocks/headers.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Qt wallet to become unresponsive in Windows when machine time is inaccurate.
- Fixed wrong port numbers in some RPC help messages.
- Update MinimumChainWork, ChainTxData, and defaultAssumeValid using recent chain data.
- Mandatory update for stakers – Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug where a staking node would stop producing valid blocks when it receives an invalid header.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a node to fail at syncing when started with -checklevel > 3.
The new wallets version number is 0.17.1 and will be available from today 13.05.2019 on.
As always there are versions for MacOS , Windows 32 and Windows 64 as well as Linux.
WE RECOMMEND TO UPDATE TO THE NEW WALLET VERSION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
PLEASE MAKE A BACKUP WALLET BEFORE THE UPDATE.
We’ll focus on making the key-value store we created in Concensum, available for everyone. We will enable smart contracts and the “Register” available for everyone, so they can store there own data on the blockchain to make third-party applications possible.